BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Emmas Throwback Thursday #7 - Wild Card Winner

I entered Emmas Throwback Thursday #7 Challenge. My project was picked by random.org and I won the ADORABLE pumpkin face stamps by Peachy Keen!! I just wanted to say that Emmas shipped them out & I received them SOOO quick!! They are adorable and can not wait to use them... Emma has def became my FAVORITE designer cause she is so extremely talented & inspiring... I have become a hugh fan of Peachy Keen & I have a big wish list...
Thanks for reading & good luck to everyone who enters challenges... I enjoy looking at everyones projects!!

12 comments:

Our Scrappy Place said...

Congrats on winning!! :)

Ms. Jen said...

Yay! Congratulations. Isn't it fun to get a little something in the mailbox.....

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create with your prize!

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking said...

Hey!

Thank you so much for participating in the blog hop. I know you had problems adding the CGS Blinkie. I fixed the link and will be choosing thewinners later.

I am not able to add the script in this message so come on over to www.creativegenealogyscrapbooking.com to get the code.

Thank you!

Hugs,
Rowena

Honey B Allende said...

Congratulations !!!! Yuppy, Yuppy, Yuppy!!! Yeay, Yeay, Yeay!!!

Enjoy them...Let's Keep Scrappin',Let's Keep Sharin'

Honey B

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win. Thanks for stopping by my blog:) You have a really pretty blog, great colors. Love your cards. I'm stalking you now. Hope you have a great week.

Stephanie

Dorcas said...

Congrats on winning! How super exciting!
~Dorcas

Kim H said...

You go SIL! If the stamps somehow suddenly disappear from your house, don't come looking here! Lol. So thrilled for you!

Congrats!

Got2BCrafting said...

Yeah! How fun to win! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I think you do very nice work as well, so I am now a follower of you! Enjoy your new PK stamps... they look like a lot of fun!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

Tammie said...

Saw your post on my blog and came over to visit yours. You have some really great projects on here! Congrats on winning over at Emma's!

Kim H said...

Hey some check out my blog! There is something waiting for you!

Kim H