BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge #7 - Wild Card

This is my entry for Emma Throwback Thursday #7 she has become my FAVORITE Designer! Check out her website @ http://www.creativetimeforme.com/. She is amazing!!
Her challenge this week was to do a card from the "Wild Card Cartridge" and do it with your favorite holiday! I have so many favorite holidays but choose Christmas... My card is suppose to represent a window. Its suppose to be as you are looking thru the window and see a tree where alot of people put their tree at christmas...
Thank you for looking I appreciate it!! Happy Scrappin....

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! I love seeing all these Holiday cards! It really puts me in the spirit!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, what a SUPER CLEVER IDEA~!! I LOVE that it's a window & you CAN see that beautiful tree through it!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!! Thanks for playing along!
Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

TUKI said...

Love your card, so pretty!!

Kim H said...

Congrats "SIL"! I am so excited for you! You know I love ALL creations~ especially my nieces! LOl
Enjoy!

My Creative Time said...

Hello M. Michelle!! Just wanted to let you know that random.org chose your entry as the winner of my throwback Thursday challenge! Whoohoo!! I am soo Happy for you my friend!! Email me your address to: creativetimeforme@gmail.com
so I can get your stamps in the mail to you!! CONGRATS!
gypsy hugs,
Emma;)